Thursday, September 3, 2009

Disney's Little Einsteins: Australian Adventure


Disney's Little Einsteins: Australian Adventure
Customer Review: Australian Adventure
My preschool students adore this book. The picture viewer gets them hooked from the very beginning.
Customer Review: Educational and Fun
My son loves to look at the viewfinder and has learned a lot from this book.


Walt Disney's Zorro Season 2 Volume 1
ZORRO SEASON 2 VOLUME 1 HAS EPISODE 1-WELCOME TO MONTEREY, EPISODE 2-ZORRO RIDES ALONE,EPISODE 3-HORSE OF ANOTHER COLOR,EPISODE 4-THE SENORITA MAKES A CHOICE,EPISODE 6-THE NEW ORDER,EPISODE 7-AN EYE FOR AN EYE,EPISODE 8-ZORRO AND THE FLAG OF TRUCE, EACH EPISODE IS 25 MINUTES EACH,COLOR/DIGITALLY MASTERED.


Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 4
Customer Review: My son loves this CD
I have 6 of these kiddie CD's in the car and my 19 month old son "sings" along and dances in his seat. He loves them!
Customer Review: Great Songs, Great Memories
This is a great collection just for the songs themselves. Even better, the whole song is included, not just a verse or maybe two. And the lyrics are clear, important for aging memories. I look forward to sharing the whole set with my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment