Monday, September 21, 2009

Walt Disney World


Walt Disney World



Disney Mickey Mouse and Friends
Customer Review: Perfect for the plane
I got this for my 16-month old -- who loves to scribble and color pictures -- to take on the plane for an upcoming trip to Disney. I like that it even comes with its own pack of three chunky double-tipped crayons. Perfect for the flight!
Customer Review: Great Coloring book
My 4 yr old future step-daughter loves to color (well she's calls it "doing paperwork") and it seems that everytime I would goto the store to get a coloring book they always seemed to be half full of activities which she would much rather just color. Well, I ordered this one and the pages are just like the books they had when I was a kid, they're perfect for coloring. It's great!


Walt Disney's : Pete's Dragon (Little Golden Book)


No comments:

Post a Comment