Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Learn to Draw Disney Princesses (Disney Learn-to-Draw)


Learn to Draw Disney Princesses (Disney Learn-to-Draw)
Disney princesses can be found in a fairy-tale castle, an enchanted wood, a French countryside, a desert kingdom-even under the sea! Although their stories may be similar-overcoming problems to reach “happily ever after”-each princess brings something special to her tale. Over the years, that “something special” has changed, but the beauty and love that shine in each princess have always remained the same.

Customer Review: Great fun for anyone!
I love these books. Even though I'm not a kid I'm a big Disney fan and 20 years ago I had a lot of fun drawing the characters I saw in movies. Now with these books I can do the same thing, but I can really learn the steps to really make great looking drawings of these characters. They're great fun at any age, and since they are not that expensive, it's worth buying. Try all the series that you can find and work with them. I'm also an animator and I sometimes like to refer back to these books to brush up on my skills by learning from the best.
Customer Review: Required a little more practice than other in this series
Although I have had no art training, this series of books (Disney Learn to Draw) is quite entertaining. With a little practice, have had very good results. Getting the princess drawings to look good was more difficult than the character books I have done previously (the Mickey and Friends book and the Pooh book). However, with more practice and close attention to details I was able to re-create respectable princess drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment