Friday, September 18, 2009

Mouse House: Disney's Dance Mixes


Mouse House: Disney's Dance Mixes
Customer Review: Mouse House Rocks!
This is a great cd!!! I had it stolen years ago and finally found it again!
Customer Review: Great Fun!
I got this CD back when I turned ten. I just turned 21 and I'm still listening to it. I even had to upload it on to my computer cause the actual CD is wearing out from too much play. This CD is fun, cool, and every energitic. I love playing it when I need something that'll keep me moving and allows me to sing at the same time. Some of the best tracks in my opinion are Cruella De Vil, So This is Love, and If I Never Knew You. Its in these songs that a lot of effort is taken to make them sound new and upbeat. I especially like If I Never Knew You which is a song you're probably going to only find on the original soundtrack since the song was cut from the movie for time. On a whole, the CD has a totally different spin then any other Disney CD and for that reason, Disney fans will like it. Plus there isn't a huge flux of name dropping with this CD like there are with other Disney reinterpretations (The Disney Mania Series). The CD still has some weak points, Huge Disney hits like Beauty and the Beast and Kiss the Girl, really fall short and are my least favorite. The beats that have been added under the original song in some cases aren't as interesting to listen to and kind of make you long for the movie original. All in All, Disney fans will enjoy this CD but fans of serious house beat music may not and its also an interesting and unique gem to add to any CD collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment