Monday, September 28, 2009

Disney Lion King Bath Book (Disney Bath Time Bubble: Lion King)


Disney Lion King Bath Book (Disney Bath Time Bubble: Lion King)
A soft, stain resistant book for infants and toddlers that is perfect for bath time, playtime or anytime. Features favorite Disney characters. Non-toxic.
Customer Review: Alright
This book is OK. I gave it 3 stars because it does get played with. My baby loves turning pages, so she really doesn't care what is on them. There are not many pages (I think 6 total), so she gets to the end pretty fast and tosses it aside. The graphics are lacking, too. The book is basically pictures of wooden alphabet blocks stacked on top of each other and one lion king character somewhere on the page. It would be better if each page had only 1-4 letters on it with a picture of something that started with that letter. I guess I got my money's worth because I bought the least expensive bath book. I should have gone with one that was more expensive. I guess this is just another example of Disney throwing something together just to make a buck without any concern for its quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment