Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disney High School Musical 3 Junior Novel (Junior Novelization)


Disney High School Musical 3 Junior Novel (Junior Novelization)
This must-have junior novel with an 8-page full-color insert retells the story of the much-anticipated theatrical release of High School Musical 3, which finds high school seniors Troy and Gabriella facing the prospect of being separated from one another as they head off to different colleges. Joined by the rest of the Wildcats, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes, and fears about the future. High School Musical 3 will be released in theaters in Fall 2008.
Customer Review: My son read it in just 2 days
We loved the book and I loved that it offered something that my child would love to read. The story held pretty close to the movie which we didn't see until after he read the book.
Customer Review: HSM3
I really enjoyed reading this book. It helped me get a feeling of what the movie is going to be about. It was a fast read, but it was entertaining and kept my attention. I can't wait until the movie comes out this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment