Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Disney Pricess: My Side of the Story #1: Cinderella/Lady Tremaine (My Side of the Story (Disney))


Disney Pricess: My Side of the Story #1: Cinderella/Lady Tremaine (My Side of the Story (Disney))
The rumor that Cinderella's stepfamily tore her lovely dress to shreds so she couldn't go to the ball? According to her stepmother, they were only trying to save Cinderella a lifetime of embarrassment at her fashion faux pas and gently suggesting that she stay at home. (Lady Tremaine says the gown actually looked like it had been sewn together by rodents!)


And the Winner Is...A Collection of Honored Disney Classic Songs
Customer Review: Some of the best from the Disney song collection
When the Academy Awards nominates/awards best song of the year, it is a measure of that song's merits. Here are the Disney songs that made that grade, at least thru Aladdin. I hope to one day by "And the Winner Is... 2"! Enjoy this CD

No comments:

Post a Comment