Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution Disney's Rave


Dance Dance Revolution Disney's Rave
Features New Versions of 'electrical Parade', and 'it's a Small World'
Customer Review: This is not a DDR Game
This is only a music CD. This is not the game -- the description is misleading, as is the CD insert, which shows screen shots of the Disney DDR game itself. The price, too, indicates that this is a video game. It is not.
Customer Review: Question
Does this hook up to the Playstation for dance steps or is it just the music? It's not clear in the description. Thanks!


Rhythm Of The Pride Lands: Music Inspired By Disney's The Lion King [Blisterpack]
Customer Review: LOVE this music !!!!!
I origionally bought this recording as a cassette when it first came out and used to listen to it when I studies in college. the music is beautiful, memorable, and relaxing, as well as a little more grown up than the movie recording. TOTALLY worth it for anyone who enjoyed the origional soundtrack!
Customer Review: Lion King music
I went and saw the Lion King musical a couple of days ago and couldn't believe my ears. I actually recognized most, maybe all, of the new songs! How? Easy, they are on this CD. I've had it since it was released and still love to listen to it. After the musical I went home and dug out the cd and I was right. There was some editing done, some of the lyrics were changed, but the melodies stayed true.

No comments:

Post a Comment