Friday, September 18, 2009

Disney Princess Tea Party: Zion


Disney Princess Tea Party: Zion
Personalized for Zion

Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Zion over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Zion that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Zion will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Zion through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Zion will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!
Customer Review: Great CD!!
I bought this cd for my daughter for Christmas. She is 3. I don't have her reaction yet, but I know it will be priceless. Of the 17 "songs", there are really only 8 songs, while the other 9 items are dialogues of the princesses talking to your kid. They really sound like the real princess voices, and I was told when I bought mine that her name is used 55 times on the cd. Her name is incorporated into the songs and it sounds real, not forced, not just mixed in, but really flows. I love this cd and can't wait to give it to my daughter. I also like that I can buy her something that's not just another toy taking up a bunch of space. We can keep this in the car and she can listen to it whenever we are driving. Another mom told me her daughter cherished her personalized music cd for many years. I will say that these are not familiar songs. They are tea party songs, none of which were familiar to me. But I believe we will soon know them as we listen to this cd over and over and over... I bought mine a craft fair from "Just Me Music" and they had many other types like Sesame Street, Wiggles, Disney for boys, Veggie Tales, and I don't remember what else. I was able to listen to samples and they were all very neat! Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment