Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playhouse Disney: Imagine and Learn with Music


Playhouse Disney: Imagine and Learn with Music
Customer Review: Daughter hates it
I really thought my daughter would love this CD--after all, she watches Playhouse Disney everyday. The songs and shows featured on the CD are the shows that are on really early in the morning (JoJo's Circus, Higglytown Heroes, Bear in the Blue House). Too bad my daughter doesn't wake up until 8:30 or 9, so she has no interest in these shows. The new shows aren't on the CD, so don't expect to hear anything from Mickey Mouse (my daughter's favorite) or Handy Manny, and there are only 2 songs from the Doodlebops. It's a big dud at my house, and my daughter threw a huge tantrum the last time I tried to play it for her. Not good.
Customer Review: disney playhouse
This CD was great for my 3 boys who are 3 an under. They danced and sang along with every tune.


A Visit With the Fairies (Disney Fairies)
WELCOME BACK TO Pixie Hollow! Tinker Bell is your guide as she takes you on a tour of the beautifully decorated homes of five of her fairy friends. With this unique interactive book, girls can open the poster-sized flaps on each page and peek inside each of the fairies̢۪ magical rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment