Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walt Disney's Zorro The Complete First Season


Walt Disney's Zorro The Complete First Season
This is the Complete First Season of "Zorro" in a box set of 5. Each disc is sealed as is the outer box
Customer Review: Very pleased!
So I ordered this box set on 12/14 and I knew it was going to be close but it was for a Christmas gift for my father. The 23rd came around and it still hadn't arrived. It was my own fault for ordering it so close to Christmas, but I got my own little Christmas miracle. There it was in my mailbox on December 24th! I was so happy that I could wrap my gift and present it to my dad that night! The dvds are great! It was what I wanted and more, and my father was happy because we thought that the colored versions were going to be greatly different and not as good as the original black and white (which is what he was used to) but the colored version was better! We both enjoy the dvds very much and now my dad has enrolled us in fencing lessons so we can be just like Zorro! The perfect gift for the Zorro enthusiast, this purchase was priceless! =)
Customer Review: Season 2 released on in the U.S.!
Guy Williams' take on Diego de la Vega (a.k.a. el Zorro) was superb! My parents grew up on this series in the 50's, and they brought me up on it when it was in syndication and on the Disney Channel. I was heartbroken when Disney took it off their overnight programming schedule, and I waited anxiously for the DVDs that were supposed to be coming. I joined the Disney Movie Club, knowing that I'd find plenty of movies in their catalog to easily meet the obligation of buying 5 more in the coming year--plus, the membership deal allows you to take 2 of those obligated 5 at sign-up for 25% off the 1st one and 50% off the second one, leaving you just 3 to buy over the next 2 years. (the Zorro boxed set only counts as 3 units, but if you buy them individually you get the first 4 at $1.99 each and the 5th at $14.95 with free shipping) Now that season 2, Vols. 1 & 2 are out, you can nearly fulfill the commitment just with the Zorro DVDs, and after that there are ALWAYS 1/2-off deals on everything in the catalog. So don't be scared off by the commitment terms. I bought my first 5 Zorro DVDs on the sign-up deal along with POTC 1 and got all 6 for $32.90. POTC 2 & 3 and the Aristocats Platinum edition completed my obligation, and I've since bought up lots more as gifts, all at discounted prices. I don't care which way you slice it, but $54.85 plus $6 shipping is a great price for 9 DVDs and breaks down to just $6.77 a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment