Thursday, September 3, 2009

Disney Princess Tea Party: Missy


Disney Princess Tea Party: Missy



Walt's People - Volume 2: Talking Disney with the Artists who Knew Him
The Walt's People series, edited by Didier Ghez, is a collection of the best interviews ever conducted with Disney artists. Contributors to the series include noted Disney experts Robin Allan, Paul F. Anderson, Michael Barrier, J.B. Kaufman, Jim Korkis,


Radio Disney Party Jams - The Concert
Featuring Live Performances By:

Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana -I Got Nerve -Who Said -Pumpin' Up the Party -Best of Both Worlds

Everlife -Find Yourself in You -Look Through My Eyes -Real Wild Child

Aly & AJ -Rush -No One

Bowling for Soup -BFS Birthday Song

The Cheetah Girls -The Party's Just Begun -Shake A Tail Feather -Cinderella

Jesse McCartney -Good Life -We Can Go Anywhere -Get Your Shine On -Right Where You Want Me -What's Your Name?
Customer Review: Hey dads, be a hero for your daughter
While I am NOT a Hannah fan, my daughter and all her friends love this stuff. I ordered this at the last minute for a slumber party, and it was a huge hit. Not being a fan, I really did not want to pay too much for this. The price was great and we got it fast.
Customer Review: My daughter loves this!!!
This CD is a great mix of music. My daughter is 7 and if your kids love to watch Disney Channel as much as mine does, they will love it becasue they will know all the words to the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment