Monday, September 7, 2009

Disney Bunnies: Surprise for Thumper, A


Disney Bunnies: Surprise for Thumper, A
Thumper and his sisters discover surprises all around them in this adorable lift-the-flap board book! Charming illustrations featuring the bunnies' mischevious antics, and sturdy flaps--including a large one on the last spread--offer lots of surprises. It's the perfect book for the littlest explorers.
Customer Review: Beautiful Artwork, but the "Story" Lacks
The Disney Bunnies line of books are gorgeous to look at. Thumper, the charismatic, mischievious bunny rabbit from Disney's Bambi has been illustrated in a beautifully lush world teeming with adorable animal friends and pretty idyllic wildlife settings. However the "story" of this book is awkward to read. The words just don't have a nice flow and makes the book seem stunted. Thumper searches for his sisters and there's lots of flaps to lift but it could have been written with a more entertaining spin in mind. It's just kind of flat, though the artwork is beautiful. My daughter still likes it, because it IS Thumper afterall but prefers the Shapes, Numbers and Good Night Thumper titles.


Disney Adventures In Jazz
2008 collection from Disney, presenting their most famous tunes...with a twist! Disney may be best known for their cute and cuddly characters, but the Jazz music is also part of the magic and attraction. This compilation takes a handful of great, memorable songs but instead of presenting them in the ol' familiar versions, they've collected up this set of tunes and added a Jazz flavor!. Housed in a digipak featuring reproductions of original Disney hand drawings on the cover. 12 tracks. EMI.


Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 3 : 23 Classic Tunes
25 classic children's songs presented by Disney pals. EMI. 2006.
Customer Review: Pure Fun
This is a great collection of songs that are guaranteed to make kids smile and to entertain them. Very good car trip music. After a recent trip to Disneyworld, anything Disney has an immediate "plus mark" in the interested column for my daughter.
Customer Review: OMG! =)
I had the cassette when I was a little girl... my mom said I used to go to sleep to it every night. The cassette lasted for my younger sister. 20 some odd years later I still have it, although I don't have a cassette player so since I'm expecting a little girl of my own I just had to buy this one and the rest of the series... OMG listening to the samples brings back sooooo many happy memories and I still remember all of them enough to sing along - I'm giddy! I loved these songs soooo much and I know my baby will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment