Monday, August 10, 2009

Easy Disney Favorites: Flute Play-Along Pack


Easy Disney Favorites: Flute Play-Along Pack
A fantastic selection of 13 Disney favorites for solo instruments, including: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo * Candle on the Water * Chim Chim Cher-ee * A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes * It's a Small World * Let's Go Fly a Kite * Mickey Mouse March * A Spoonful of Sugar * Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious * Toyland March * Winnie the Pooh * The Work Song * Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. Each book features a play-along CD with complete rhythm section accompaniment.
Customer Review: Loved it!
Bought this for a Freshman flute player. She loves anything Disney and she really liked this music book.
Customer Review: Easy and Fun
I just started playing the Trumpet and was looking for a fun book to start with (I'm 30 yrs. old) This book had some tunes I was familiar with (which is one reason it appealed to me.) However, I was in for a GOOD SHOCK when I realized it came with a CD. At first I thought the CD had the songs in the book, but played as they were in the original Disney movies (with voices and drums and all that other distracting stuff.) Not at all. It was all the songs from the book, but made specially for me to play along with while I played the trumpet. It was BEAUTIFULLY made specially for me while I play my trumpet!


Disney 365 Bedtime Stories
Join Nemo on his first day of school; stay up late on New Year's Eve with Lilo and Stitch; go on a monstrously fun vacation with Sulley and Mike-and have 362 more exciting adventures! From January 1st to December 31st, there's a one-page bedtime story for each and every day of the year. Beloved characters from more than 40 Disney animated films are represented in this oversized jacketed collection.
Customer Review: Waste of money
The book is an attempt to create bed time stories based on Disney hits. However whereas the films are hits, the stories are boring and make you feel that that though illustrations are originals the stories are plain nonsense.
Customer Review: Disney 365 Bedtime Stories is an Evening Hit
This book was a Christmas gift for my daughter. She loves Disney, but not necessarily books. I thought I'd try to combine the two to get her to sit still and listen to (and help read stories). She loves it and asks for it every night now!!! Each day of the year has a 1-page story set in a different Disney animated movie. The stories are not all direct from the movies either. The stories just use the characters and settings from movies...but with various stories. I highly recommend this book for any child who loves Disney films!

No comments:

Post a Comment