Monday, August 31, 2009

Best of Michael Crawford


Best of Michael Crawford
This is the first ever definitive Best Of Michael Crawford featuring all his greatest songs from all albums and includes a bonus track, 'The Power Of Love'. Aussie exclusive. 17 tracks. 2001.
Customer Review: Great CD!
I enjoy listening to Michael Crawford's voice and loved the song selections on this one.
Customer Review: Magic Mike
I was first introduced to mike in my sixth grade english class.. Had I been the only one in class I would of started crying... We were studying Phantom Of The Opera, and had to listen to "Music Of The Night" as part of the lesson..I couldnt start crying at my desk because other students wre there... I was sincerely moved.. his singing was almost crystaline-- it was overpurified , and I couldnt imagine someone who could express emotions so well... the only problem is -i have all of his CD's and Im desperately want more...!!! I only wished I could have saw Mike in EFX. I would have payed max to get front row seats... Saw Phantom with Colm Wilkonson as the lead, no contest, Mike could of easily overpowered Colm's Phantom anyday...!!!


Walt Disney Legacy Collection: True-Life Adventures Vol 2


No comments:

Post a Comment