Friday, August 28, 2009

The Magical Music of Disney


The Magical Music of Disney
Customer Review: Disney
This cd is really good, i love all the songs. Ariel has always been my favourite disney classic. I only have one problem, the singers arn't the actual singers that were in the films, and thats abit of a dissapointment for me. I would recommend this cd but not to people who actually want to listen to the actual people.
Customer Review: Wonderful Orchestrals
What's best about Disney's animated features, is that they contain amazing orchestral scores and songs. With this CD, one can hear the nuances of the full orchestral scores of 4 of Disney's most popular features, as played and by a full symphony and chorus.


Disney Silly Songs: 20 Simply Super Singable Silly Songs
\N
Customer Review: Not entertaining at all
I did not like this CD at all either my kid. It is so boring! It is not music for real. Some of the "songs" are like a chat with some music in the background. It is not like I expected. My husband got a Crayola crayons package that comes with two CDs. These are much much better. It is music, fun music... In fact my baby just asks me to play it for her every time she rides in the car with me. I enjoy it as much as her. I played the Disney CD once and put it in a drawer.... Sorry, Disney, you were not assertive this time.
Customer Review: ?????
Some of these songs i think are very old and not for today's market. Not catchy. Sorry disney its a bust from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment