Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disney Princess Tea Party: Lily


Disney Princess Tea Party: Lily
Personalized for Lily

Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Lily over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Lily that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Lily will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Lily through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Lily will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!


Robin Hood (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
A minor classic from Disney, this 1973 all-animal, all-animated musical version of the familiar story is more charming than one might expect. Perhaps it's the warm, chummy take on key relationships within the legend--the way Robin Hood (Brian Bedford) gets twitterpated whenever the subject of Maid Marian (Monica Evans) comes up or the way best pal Little John (Phil Harris voicing a variation on his own Baloo from The Jungle Book) admonishes the Sherwood Forest hero, "Aw, Rob, why dontcha just marry the girl?" (Then, of course, there's the canny "casting" of the romantic leads as foxes: Robin the sly one and Marian the, well, foxy one.) The rest of the vocal cast is lively and eclectic: Peter Ustinov, Andy Devine, Terry-Thomas, George Lindsey. Roger Miller provides the songs and voice for the minstrel character Allan-A-Dale. The film is ably directed by Wolfgang Reitherman, whose decades of work in Disney's animation division helped create the studio's rich legacy. --Tom Keogh
Customer Review: The Best EVER.
This is one of Disney's best animated movies. Great for every age! A must have in your collection if you have children.
Customer Review: Just like I remember it...
I absolutely adored this movie when I was a child, and was so happy that I could find it on DVD recently. They just don't make Disney movies like this anymore. I don't like the DVD cover; I prefer the older version. At least nothing was done to the characters within the movie itself. Quality of the DVD is good.


Disney's Mix and Match Villains Book
Provides a brightly illustrated, interactive book for children of all ages as they mix-and-match their favorite Disney villains, such as Frollo, Cruella De Vil, Jafar, the Queen of Hearts, Ratcliffe, and others.
Customer Review: Exceptional Book to Read Together
This is a great interactive book for younger kids...and I found myself as an adult playing with the mixed up pages to make funny Disney characters. Definitely great for Disney or non-disney fans alike.
Customer Review: One of the most entertaining Disney products ever!
I remember that when I was in middle school I went to a Disney store with my parents. I loved Disney stores. I remember finding this book in the store. There was only one copy and I really wanted it. My parents bought it for me. I played with it for hours. Everytime I went to Disney World, I took the book with me. Honestly, I've never found an item that could keep me happy for hours. Sadly, it is out-of-print. I'm glad I still have my copy. I'm 19 going on 20, going into my second year of college, and I still enjoy this book. I'm not ashamed of that. In fact, I'm extremely proud to be able to enjoy an item that brings back wonderful memories of my childhood. This book is for all ages, even adults. I'm about to leave on a trip to Disney World with my family, and yes, I am bringing the book with me. If you can find a copy, I recommend getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment