Friday, August 7, 2009

Disney High School Musical: Wildcats Boxed Set (Stories from East High)


Disney High School Musical: Wildcats Boxed Set (Stories from East High)
This boxed set is perfect for every fan of High School Musical. It includes the first four junior novels in the series of original stories featuring the characters--Tory, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Taylor, and Chad--from the megahit Disney Channel Original Movie! 
Customer Review: Like reading HSM fanfiction
When I received the first four East High books, I wasn't expecting much. I certainly enjoyed the original film, but it seems like franchises like this spin wildly out of control at the Mouse House. Reading these stories were an enjoyable diversion... I'm sure it would have been better if I was in the demograph of 10 years this book seems to be written for. Many times, it felt like I was reading (semi-poorly written) fanfiction: the characters don't evolve and even things like Troy and Gabriella's relationship are written out ("they're just good friends"). So yes, I'm being more critical than I should be. Your children will love it. If you're older than 13, you probably want to skip out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment