Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disney's Music From The Park


Disney's Music From The Park
Customer Review: Basically just for Collectors
I bought this CD because I'm a big POINTER SISTERS fan and wanted their one song on here to complete my collection. I enjoy their song, and I view this CD as basically one for die hard fans to complete their discographies of the recording artists who are on this CD. Fans of OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN, LINDA RONSTADT, BARENAKED LADIES, POINTER SISTERS, PATTI AUSTIN , and the rest will probably just want their one song each just for their collection. I'm not a big fan of Disney songs. This CD is okay, not great. Probably the biggest goof is TIM CURRY doing THE BALLAD OF DAVY CROCKETT. He intentionally mocks the song with ad-libs & lines not in the original version. Surprising how they actually put it on this CD. I guess Disney purists will not like the new arrangements of most of these songs. Just for die-hards & completists, in my opinion.
Customer Review: You can teach a new dog old tricks!
I truly enjoyed this CD. Great new arrangements of some of the best Parks music ever! To me Barenaked Ladies and Tim Curry are stand outs. I could have done without The Pointer Sisters doing "Yo Ho" but over all it's still a great listen!!!


Sing Your Favorite Walt Disney Songs



Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Dive into the enchanted world of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with this beautiful retelling that features a sparkly padded cover. The Handsome Prince, the Magic Mirror, and the Seven Dwarfs are all here for fans young and old to relive one of the greatest fairy tales of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment