Thursday, July 23, 2009

A High School Musical Might Sound Like This (based on the Disney musical hit)


A High School Musical Might Sound Like This (based on the Disney musical hit)
Sing the songs from Disney's High School Musical with these professionally styled background tracks! 11 tracks total: 1. What I've Been Looking For 2. Stick To The Status Quo 3. Start Of Something New 4. Bop To The Top 5. Breaking Free 6. Get'cha Head In The Game 7. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You 8. What I've Been Looking For (reprise) 9. When There Was Me And You 10. Get'cha Head In The Game 11. We're All In This Together (contains only karaoke tracks, no guide vocals)
Customer Review: Lots of fun
I really enjoy these background tracks, they are very good renditions of the songs and sound almost exactly like the movie. the intro to "what i've been looking for" sounds a little bit choppy, but otherwise its perfect. I sing tenor and i have lots of difficulty with this music(I donk know how Zac Efron Lucas Grabeel do it), but the tracks are still very high quality and are worth every penny.


Disney Princess Tea Party: Angelina
Personalized for Angelina

Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Angelina over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Angelina that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Angelina will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Angelina through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Angelina will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!


Rhythm Of The Pride Lands: Music Inspired By Disney's The Lion King
Customer Review: LOVE this music !!!!!
I origionally bought this recording as a cassette when it first came out and used to listen to it when I studies in college. the music is beautiful, memorable, and relaxing, as well as a little more grown up than the movie recording. TOTALLY worth it for anyone who enjoyed the origional soundtrack!
Customer Review: Lion King music
I went and saw the Lion King musical a couple of days ago and couldn't believe my ears. I actually recognized most, maybe all, of the new songs! How? Easy, they are on this CD. I've had it since it was released and still love to listen to it. After the musical I went home and dug out the cd and I was right. There was some editing done, some of the lyrics were changed, but the melodies stayed true.

No comments:

Post a Comment