Monday, July 20, 2009

Rhythm Of The Pride Lands: Music Inspired By Disney's The Lion King


Rhythm Of The Pride Lands: Music Inspired By Disney's The Lion King
Customer Review: LOVE this music !!!!!
I origionally bought this recording as a cassette when it first came out and used to listen to it when I studies in college. the music is beautiful, memorable, and relaxing, as well as a little more grown up than the movie recording. TOTALLY worth it for anyone who enjoyed the origional soundtrack!
Customer Review: Lion King music
I went and saw the Lion King musical a couple of days ago and couldn't believe my ears. I actually recognized most, maybe all, of the new songs! How? Easy, they are on this CD. I've had it since it was released and still love to listen to it. After the musical I went home and dug out the cd and I was right. There was some editing done, some of the lyrics were changed, but the melodies stayed true.


Walt Disney Classic Cartoon Favorites 7 Disc DVD Gift Set, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip 'N' Dale, Extreme Sports, Music & Adventure
Collector's set of the first seven volumes of the Walt Disney Classic Cartoon Favorites. This is a Gift set containing: Volume 1 Starring Mickey, Volume 2 Starring Donald, Volume 3 Starring Goofy, Volume 4 Starring Chip 'N' Dale, Volume 5 Extreme Sports Fun, Volume 6 Extreme Music Fun & Volume 7 Extreme Adventure Fun. these sets were produced in a very limited quantity and are now extremely rare and collectible. Each title is individually enclosed in its own DVD case and all the DVDs are housed in a custom Disney box as shown in the item detail pictures.
Customer Review: It is awesome
It came in excellent condition and fast. I love all these cartoons from when I was a child and I love the series I got them all now. Def buy it.
Customer Review: Great cartoons!!!
I watched these cartoons when I was little, and I recently bought them for my son. He loves them too. The cartoons that are on tv today are awful. The old school ones are so much better. I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment