Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Little Golden Book)


Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Little Golden Book)
Peter Pan and his fairy friend Tinker Bell are back in this vintage Little Golden Book! Featuring gorgeous illustrations from 1952, this children's classic is being reissued just in time for the release of Walt Disney's Peter Pan Platinum Edition DVD.
Customer Review: Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Little Golden Book)
I bought this for our 3 yr old grandson because he loves the Peter Pan movie. He loves the book too! He visits once a week and frequently asks to read the book.
Customer Review: Create Memories
I'm so happy to share this book with my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. I remember the illustrations and how I enjoyed them when my grandmother read the book to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment