Saturday, July 25, 2009

If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently


If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently
Customer Review: Horray for Disney!
I have the CDs of Fred Lee's book and have been totally energized. As a director of nursing, I can't wait to share these concepts with my staff. I plan on purchasing the book as well. I can't think of a book I would recommend more for managers. The concept of going above and beyond to provide a memorable experience for your patients is by far the best marketing tool I can implement.
Customer Review: Compassion is key.
This book hits the purpose of healthcare on the head. Anyone who has ever had anything to do with healthcare can relate to this book. Compassion is key.


The Shell Gift (Disney Fairies)
Rani, a water-talent fairy, is thrilled when she receives a special giftâ€" a beautiful seashell. She loves it so much that she decides to go to the beach herself to collect even more shells. But Rani soon realizes that you can have too much of a good thing! This full-color, 24-page hardcover storybook has a window built right into the front cover that houses a unique shell charm necklace for Disney Fairies fans to wear.
Customer Review: be warned
As with The Disappearing Sun, this is a board book - NOT a chapter book like many of the others. My kids still liked the story and the necklace since they LOVE the Disney fairies, but we were a bit disappointed at it's short length.
Customer Review: Fairy books
My 8 yr. old simply loves all of the Disney fairy books. She can't wait until each new one comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment