Monday, July 20, 2009

Disney's Princess Collection


Disney's Princess Collection
Customer Review: my niece loved it!
Bought as a gift for my 4-year old niece for her birthday, this CD stays in my car for her use when I'm driving. She loves it and asks for individual princesses and we sing along. I don't know how many times we've listened to it already (4 or 5, I imagine), but I anticipate many more. It's a heck of a lot easier than trying to remember the words on my own. :)
Customer Review: A Perfect Princess CD
I want to start off by saying that if you're looking to buy only one Disney Princess CD, this is the one to get. This CD contains 12 tracks featuring 7 princesses (at the time that this CD was made, Mulan did not yet exist, in fact, the Disney Princess line itself did not exist). Unlike many other Disney Princess CDs, this one contains a *complete* collection of princess songs. That means that all the songs that any Princess actually sings is on this CD. No, not every song from every Princess movie is on here, but I wouldn't expect them to be, nor do I think that they'd even fit onto this CD. Something that's nice about this CD compared to some of the other Disney Princess CDs is that there is no subversive advertising. That means no mediocre songs from Cinderella V or the Little Mermaid X are on it. There aren't even any songs sung by non-Princesses, all the songs that are sung partly by others are at least partially sung by a Princess as well. One of the most interesting things about the album, in my opinion, is that it contains 'Home' by Susan Egan as Belle. In Beauty and the Beast, Belle has no large solo songs of her own, so they included this track from the original 1994 cast recording of the Beauty and the Beast Broadway musical. This addition makes the CD more interesting and does not at all detract from the quality of the CD. Again, if you are looking to buy only one Disney Princess CD or just find the best one, I would encourage you to buy this one. The selection of songs is complete and there isn't any annoying, mediocre album filler. I highly recommend this Disney Princess CD.


Disney/Pixar Story Collection (Step into Reading)
FIVE DISNEYĆ¢€¢PIXAR early readers come together in one book! Featuring stories based on the blockbuster movies Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Cars, Ratatouille, and Monsters, Inc., this paperback collection is an amazing value.

No comments:

Post a Comment