Friday, July 24, 2009

STORY READER DISNEY PRINCESS 3 PACK


STORY READER DISNEY PRINCESS 3 PACK
Customer Review: Disney's Story Reader 3 pack
I was very diappointed in this three pack. None of these books would read on the reader. My granddaughters other books read great!!
Customer Review: Love this toy!
My 4 year old boy received this as a gift for his birthday. He absolutely loves it. He uses it while I am making dinner or in the shower. I am buying more books and the headphones to take on a long plane ride. I can't say enough good things about this toy.


Disney/Pixar Story Collection (Step into Reading)
FIVE DISNEYĆ¢€¢PIXAR early readers come together in one book! Featuring stories based on the blockbuster movies Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Cars, Ratatouille, and Monsters, Inc., this paperback collection is an amazing value.


Disney's Karaoke Series: Chicken Little
Customer Review: Adorable!
My kids & my nephews had a great time using this with their new karaoke machines they got for Christmas. clear words, good sound. I would recommend this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment