Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 3 : 23 Classic Tunes


Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 3 : 23 Classic Tunes
25 classic children's songs presented by Disney pals. EMI. 2006.
Customer Review: Pure Fun
This is a great collection of songs that are guaranteed to make kids smile and to entertain them. Very good car trip music. After a recent trip to Disneyworld, anything Disney has an immediate "plus mark" in the interested column for my daughter.
Customer Review: OMG! =)
I had the cassette when I was a little girl... my mom said I used to go to sleep to it every night. The cassette lasted for my younger sister. 20 some odd years later I still have it, although I don't have a cassette player so since I'm expecting a little girl of my own I just had to buy this one and the rest of the series... OMG listening to the samples brings back sooooo many happy memories and I still remember all of them enough to sing along - I'm giddy! I loved these songs soooo much and I know my baby will too.


Walt's People - Volume 4: Talking Disney with the Artist who Knew Him
Customer Review: It keeps getting better!
Just like the first three, we get to know who Walt really was from those who knew him best. As an aspiring animator with Disney, I grew up idoling these great animators. There work and time with Walt is one thing that I wish I had. Getting to know their work and time with Mr. Disney could not be any better written than Didier Ghez has done. For anyone who loves Disney, animation or getting to know some of America's greatest, this book is for you!
Customer Review: For Disney fans only?...Not
This edition of "Walt's People" is on a par with the last three- well chosen subjects from a variety of time periods and portions of the Disney universe. The interviewers are very knowledgeable and noteworthy as animation historians and/or Disneyfans. It is wonderful to see contempoarary animators like Eric Goldberg have some space in this series. Walt's People is not just for Disney "geeks" like myself, but for anyone interested in animation or even film, television and theme park history. I look forward to volumes 5 and beyond. An easy and informative read.

No comments:

Post a Comment