Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disney Bunnies: Thumper Counts to Ten (Disney Bunnies)


Disney Bunnies: Thumper Counts to Ten (Disney Bunnies)
Customer Review: A Counting Favorite For My Girls...
Disney Bunnies books are beautifully illustrated and this one has some particularly nice pieces of artwork in it. Thumper learns to count to ten with some help from nature, such as the butterflies on the cover. It teaches simple counting in this manner and is a fun read. A very thick, sturdy board book of exceptional quality and glossy pages. Both of my girls (2 and 3 1/2) ask to have this one read to them over and over again.
Customer Review: cute details, wonderful rhyme
My son, Logan, is 9 months. We read books all of the time and he LOVES this book. There are adorable illustrations of Thumper and his friends. The pictures grab his attention and for the 100x I've read this book I still enjoy looking at the pictures. I know he'll grow into this book as he obviously can't count yet and I don't mind it. I'm ready to buy more of the Disney Bunnies series.

No comments:

Post a Comment