Monday, August 3, 2009

If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently


If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently
Customer Review: Horray for Disney!
I have the CDs of Fred Lee's book and have been totally energized. As a director of nursing, I can't wait to share these concepts with my staff. I plan on purchasing the book as well. I can't think of a book I would recommend more for managers. The concept of going above and beyond to provide a memorable experience for your patients is by far the best marketing tool I can implement.
Customer Review: Compassion is key.
This book hits the purpose of healthcare on the head. Anyone who has ever had anything to do with healthcare can relate to this book. Compassion is key.


Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney Deluxe Board Books/#0079)
A princess takes refuge from her wicked stepmother, the queen, in the cottage of seven dwarfs, but the queen pursues her with a poisoned apple. The book plays "Heigh-Ho" when opened.
Customer Review: Little Golden Book
The book was what I wanted. I hated paying more for postage than I did for the book. Also the book was bowed and I had to put heavy books on it to try to straighted it out. I was happy with the book, just not the shipping.
Customer Review: Re-living your childhood
Golden Books are the best. Great illustrations and wonderful stories. My 4 year old daughter loves to have me read them to her at bedtime. I had the same books as a child in the 70's.


Hercules (A Walt Disney Masterpiece)
Not the egregious foul it seemed to be in theaters, Hercules stands up as an entertaining spritzer of an animated feature. The continual peppering of in-jokes and cultural references becomes less irksome on video. That there's no majesty or awe invested in the beloved Greek legends also seems less of an error. Also on the plus side is the bounciest Alan Menken music since Little Shop of Horrors. With Zeus's blood in his veins, young Hercules's amazing strength makes him an outcast (sorry, that still doesn't fly), so he trains with a satyr named Phil to become a hero. Along the way Herc meets Meg, a common mortal who falls hard for him. They're both against the jocular Hades, who has to destroy Hercules to take over Olympus. The hydra is the computer-animated set piece for this little number, a no-chance attempt to beat that wildebeest herd from The Lion King. --Keith Simanton
Customer Review: Hercules
Our 7 year old daughter loves this movie! It was #1 on her Christmas list as we lost our original. Danny DeVito is hilarious! It's a great little movie about doing your best and "Going the Distance". Great message, great music, subtle adult humor, too.
Customer Review: Hercules
Funny movie but be warned that it has some slow parts that kids might not do well with.

No comments:

Post a Comment