Monday, July 6, 2009

Disney's 100 Children's Favourite Songs


Disney's 100 Children's Favourite Songs
Fantastic Aussie exclusive 4 CD box-set featuring Disney's greatest children's songs & characters including Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto & Goofy. With over 100 of the most popular songs for children available for the first time in this wonderful compilation. Four standard jewel cases housed in a slip-box. 2000 release.
Customer Review: Great product, very satisfied
I did a lot of looking around before deciding to buy this for my son. I was reluctant due to very little information about it. I'm very happy with it and glad I bought it. The singer is terrific, a necessity as he sings in all the songs (sometimes accompanied by some children's singing and various voices and sound effects). The singer is Larry Gross, who sounds just like the host of Mountain Stage of the same name (I was unable, after much searching, to find out if it's the same person). The band is also excellent. I'm not a music critic, but I'm something of a musician, and I know good music when I hear it. Most of the songs are very upbeat and cheerful except where appropriate (slower songs, etc.). Many music genre's are represented with a healthy dose of Americana, folk, and country with some blues, rock, jazz and others. This is music that can with much repetition be not only tolerated but very much enjoyed.
Customer Review: A Wonderful Selection.
This collection of Disney favorites is a wonderful set of music for children. We use them everyday for children's classes in our dance studio. The children love to sing along with the songs. And many of the songs we can actually use for a production at the end of the dance season. We couldn't be happier. This collection is more than worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment