Thursday, September 10, 2009

Las Mejores Disney Canciones De El Jorobado De Notre Dame


Las Mejores Disney Canciones De El Jorobado De Notre Dame
7 Songs. English and Spanish. Las Campanas De Notre Dame; Afuera; El Campanario; Topsy Turvy; God Help The Outcasts; Someday; The Bells Of Notre Dame


Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey Mouse Club
"M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E." Before the theme song's memorable spelling became an audio icon, before the series even aired, the Mickey Mouse Club was the most anticipated children's programming ever. This volume features the five episodes of week one of the black-and-white series that launched a television revolution. Also showcased in this volume is a wonderful tribute to the unforgettable Jimmie Dodd, the singer-actor who hosted the show. You'll also see recently discovered, never-before-seen color archival footage of the Mousketeers' very first appearance at the grand opening celebration of Disneyland. And you'll meet six original Mouseketeers in a reunion on the soundstage where they first got together in 1955. So, sit back and enjoy -- and you don't have to wait until 5:00.
Customer Review: Perfect!
Hmmmmmmmm.... What to complain about? What to complain about? Can't find anything except that there are only 5 episode of the original MMC available, and this is it. I mean, it was a daily show and all. Can't really expect them to release nearly 1000 1 hour episodes on DVD. But these five, the first five, episodes are perfect in every way.
Customer Review: 'What I Want to Be' - When can we see the the last five episodes?
My 55 year old baby sister and I watched this DVD together, and loved every minute of it. But my own very personal reason for purchasing the DVD was to re-visit the 'What I Want to Be' series in its entirety. I didn't realize that I wouldn't be getting the entire series when I made the purchase, so I was more than a little disappointed. But on a more positive note, I believe that our most vivid and detailed memories are for many of us, the ones that we experienced as little kids, and for me, seeing those first five episodes of the WIWTB series took me back to those times like nothing else ever could. It's actually scary for me, the way I actually remember so many of the script lines from more than fifty years ago! And I hate to think what this former would-be airline pilot would be willing to pay the folks over at Disney to be able to see episodes 6 through 10 once again. While I went on to do other things in my professional life, I will forever be inspired by that make-believe journey of that little boy Duncan in his own pilot's uniform riding shotgun in the cockpit of that magnificent TWA Constellation. What a one-of-a-kind nostalgic rush! My only reason for the four star rating (rather than five stars) is the "missing" episodes 6 through 10. Disney should consider bundling WIWTB, Spin & Marty and the other short series in future DVDs for those of us who want it all, from beginning to end. I'm waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment