Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Big Bad Wolf and Li'l Wolf (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)


The Big Bad Wolf and Li'l Wolf (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
Li'l Wolf finds it difficult to follow in the footsteps of his fater, the Big Bad Wolf, and do harm to his friends, the Three Little Pigs.


ULTIMATE DISNEY TRIVIA BOOK 4, THE
Customer Review: So-So.
This isn't a very.... well-written one. This is more for the younger kids, or at least the part about the movies. Some of it is simple - Like what is the name of the lion Kiara falls in love with in Simba's Pride : The Lion King ||? Other questions are extremely hard and stupid, asking things that no one would ever know or care to know. So I only give this a 3.
Customer Review: Great Resource Book for Disney Information
I love this book. After reading it, I felt like I could answer almost any question a person might have about Disney movies or about the Disney Company. My family and I like using the book as a game, trying to stump each other with questions. At dinner time, sometimes I'll take out the book when things get a little out of hand and I need to gain control of the situation. Our son loves to dare to be stumped with a Disney trivia question. After all...he knows it all... You won't read this book from cover to cover like a novel, but you will find yourself flipping through and looking up questions. This is a fine bathroom companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment