Friday, May 8, 2009

Princess Favorites


Princess Favorites
This collection of Disney favorites is fit for a queen, with songs from Aladdin, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and Cinderella II.
No Track Information Available
Media Type: CD
Artist: DISNEY
Title: PRINCESS FAVORITES
Street Release Date: 02/05/2002
Domestic
Genre: CHILDREN'S
Customer Review: Incredible!
I must say, this is Disney's--no, ONE of Disney's best--Princess soundtracks. I have both the Disney Princess Ultimate Song Collection and this one, but this one has some songs I haven't learned yet. My favorite song is Put It Together, which has the Fairy Godmother's special magical phrase, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." And it also has some songs that remind me of why I think Cinderella should be known as the Princess of Hope. Thank you, Disney.
Customer Review: Nice change to the basic Princess compilation
We rented this and many other Disney princess CD's from the library to 'check them out' before we bought them...This is hands down my daughters FAVORITE! While she loves all the classic princess songs she has so many other cd's that have those on them...but this one has the song from hercules (I wont say Im in love) and 3-4 songs from Cinderella II - all of which are very up beat and more 'rock n roll' ;-) which my 5 year old loves. She loves that most the songs on this cd are 'dance' type songs - the one exception is the song from Broadway version of beauty and the beast...that song gets skipped over as it is very slow and doesnt seem to fit with the rest of the cd...other than that this is an awesome alternative to the basic / classic princess collections...this is NOT the collection for you if you want only the classic songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment