Monday, May 25, 2009

Disney's Christmas Lullaby Album


Disney's Christmas Lullaby Album
Customer Review: Disney's Christmas Lullaby CD
It's a great CD--not only for baby but for Mom, Dad and Grandma as well.
Customer Review: A great holiday change
I bought this CD for a change. I like to play lullabys for my daughter's naps and it gets tiring listening to the same songs over and over. This CD was a pleasant change and does bring out the holiday spirit


Chilling Thrilling Sounds of The Haunted House: Walt Disney
1964 Disneyland LP. Terrific sollection of recorded sounds from Disney Studios. Great Disney art. Decorative Interior liner with spooky party hints
Customer Review: This should be on CD!!!
I remember getting this on a LP in 1969, Great sound effects! Especially the cat fight, and the Ghost that was taken from the Lonesome Ghost Cartoon. BUT, Disney needs to put this out on CD!!!
Customer Review: One of the best LP's ever made...
I remember listening to this over and over and over when I was a kid. I've always been a huge Halloween buff, and this record is one of the reasons for that. The first track on side one entitled "The Haunted House" is amazing. The rest of the tracks are so fun to listen to. One of them may seem slightly inappropriate, considering how everyone is so PC these days. It is entitled "Chinese Water Torture". You can only imagine. Anyways, it is a must for those of us who collect LP's, and it is a Halloween tradition, atleast for myself, to listen to this thing at least fifty times every October. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment