Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack


Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack
Lea Salonga, best known as the voice of Jasmine in Aladdin, steals the show here as the title character in Disney's Mulan. The former star of Miss Saigon adds touching elements to the feature, especially on introspective numbers such as "Reflection." Unfortunately, the voice of Donny Osmond, relegated to anthems such as "I'll Make a Man Out of You" doesn't really enhance the story line, a saga set in ancient China. Jerry Goldsmith provides the Far East tinge to the score, almost reminiscent of early Les Baxter. While Mulan is a far cry from the memorable Beauty and the Beast, it is both funny and charming. --Jason Verlinde
Customer Review: Big kid
I lost mine and was glad to be able to find one. I play it for me and my son. Thank You.
Customer Review: great buy
My daughter (17 years old) loves the music to this movie, and begged me to try and find the soundtrack. I generally come to Amazon for DVDs, CDs, and Books, I can generally be assured that I can find them here on Amazon.com. I have not personally listened to the CD, but my daughter has it loaded on her ipod, she seems happy with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment