Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disney's Rock-A-Bye Baby: Soft Hits for Little Rockers


Disney's Rock-A-Bye Baby: Soft Hits for Little Rockers
Customer Review: Timeless classics!
I bought this CD after I came home from a trip to my aunt's house. She played this for my smallest niece and it put her right to sleep. This CD has many talented singers and, of course, the songs are ones that are familiar to us all. If you have a restless sleeper, purchase this cd, and you will notice a difference. I know I did!
Customer Review: The best lullabye CD ever!!
I found this CD 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my oldest son and since then we have worn out 2 of them. The songs are wonderful. It is a great mix of classic Disney and contemporary ballids. I even have a copy in my room for when the radio is playing music not meant to go to sleep by. When I put it on for the baby it is like magic, he stops fussing and just listens til he falls asleep. My 4-year old, my 6-month old & myself love listening to it. My husband even likes it, especially the John Lennon song to his son. It is a must for every mommy-to-be on your shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment