Saturday, May 9, 2009

Classic Disney, Vol. 1


Classic Disney, Vol. 1
The first volume of a series that collects the greatest songs from classic Disney productions like Mary Poppins, Beauty & The Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Dumbo, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella and many more.
Customer Review: Classic disney I
The CD arrived in good time and was of excellent quality for a used product.
Customer Review: Buy this CD!
This CD is a wonderful collection of some 25(!) of the most beloved Disney hits. Indeed, the songs on this CD are all songs from the great Disney movies that you remember from your childhood. There's "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White, "Colonel Hathi's March" from the Jungle Book, and "Chim Chim Cher-ee" from Mary Poppins. What's also wonderful is that the hits are from the great Disney movies right up to the present, with such songs as "Beauty and the Beast" from the movie of the same title. My whole family loves these songs, and often sings along with them. As a wonderful bonus, we were not aware of "Minnie's Yoo Hoo!" which sounds like a 1920s, snappy little tune, and my children often play it twice and even three times in a row. Buy this CD you won't regret it!


Mini Disney- Lullaby
Mini Disney is a range of titles aimed at parents with children aged from 0-3. Each title is aimed to help parents with daily activities such as playtime and night time in a fun, stimulating and interactive way for her baby. Each title features artwork taken from original Disney sketches


DISNEY'S MERRY CHRISTMAS CAROLS SONG TAPE
DISNEYS MERRY CHRISTMAS CAROLS Disney Cassette Songtape Original package factory sealed - never opened Selections include: side one: The Chipmunk Song, I Wish it Could be Christmas all year long, Sleigh Ride, Away in the Manger, Here We Come A-Cao/roling, The First Noel, Side two: Here Comes Santa Claus, Joy To The World, Silver Bells, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Thanks for looking
Customer Review: Disney Christmas Tap
This is a wonderful tape, I grew up listening to it and still enjoy it now. The traditional songs are great with a little flare from the Disney characters. My brother and my top two songs were the Chipmunk song and the 12 days of Christmas. I think everyone will enjoy this tape! Now, lets get Disney to make it digital so I can put it on my zune!
Customer Review: Best Kid's Christmas music ever
My tape got eaten. I've been looking for another copy for 15 years. Every kid I've ever played it for loved it. Songs are fun, the gang's all there. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Jiminy Cricket, Clarabelle, Jimmy Dodd. Of all the Christmas music I've listened to in my life, this one's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment