Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walt Disney Collectible Classics Box Set - 10 Walt Disney Classics


Walt Disney Collectible Classics Box Set - 10 Walt Disney Classics
WALT DISNEY COLLECTIBLE CLASSICS DVD SET! IT INCLUDES TEN COLLECTIBLE DVDS! Tron 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition The Hunchback of Notre Dame II Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea The Emperor's New Groove Atlantis: The Lost Empire Disney's American Legends Oliver & Company Special Edition Treasure Island Dinosaur These are new and unopened! They are sealed and in blister packs! SAM'S Club exclusive!


Tokyo Disney Sea Ariel's Seaside Treasures
Customer Review: I think it would be good!
I think this album would be good. I haven't been to Disney Sea of Tokyo Disneyland, but the music of Tokyo Disneyland would be perfect! And I have decided to buy this album! ^^


Walt Disney's: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Side One: Overture, I'm wishing, One Song, With a Smile and a Song, Whistle While You Work, Heigh Ho Side 2: Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum (The Washing Song), A Silly Song, Some Day My Prince Will Come, Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment