Monday, May 4, 2009

Disney Princess Fun Kit


Disney Princess Fun Kit
NOW DISNEY PRINCESS fans can enjoy hours of fun wherever they go with the Disney Princess Fun Kit! This boxed set features three coloring books, three sheets of stickers, four punch-out paper dolls, and colorful crayonsâ€"all in a slim, new box with a handle that’s just the right size for even the littlest princess!
Customer Review: very disappointed
I thought I bought a really super gift, when in fact it was truly a waste of money. My grandaughter (age 5) loves all the princess items, and lost interest in less than 5 minutes. I would have returned it immediately, but she had already taken it apart. Not your usual merchandise. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Would NOT recommend it to anyone and am happy that I only bought one and did not give it as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment