Thursday, May 7, 2009

Disney Babies Love Orgel


Disney Babies Love Orgel
TRACKS: 1. UNDER THE SEA 2. HEIGH-HO 3. ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON 4. YOU CAN FLY! YOU CAN FLY! YOU CAN FLY! 5. UN MONDE NOUVEAU 6. THE BALLAD OF DAVY CROCKETT 7. ALL BARE NECISSITIES 8. THEME FROM ZORRO 9. A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR 10. LOVE


The Other Orlando, 4th Edition: What to Do When You've Done Disney and Universal
Orlando, the top U.S. travel destination, draws over 43 million visitors a year. After they visit the mega-parks, many are looking for other things to see and do. Monaghan lays out the options with wit and charm, covering virtually every area attraction. In-depth reviews let readers pick and choose wisely to suit their tastes, preferences, and pocketbooks.
Customer Review: Nice extra info, personal and easy to read
Liked the book as an extra boost to do something else while in the Orlando erea. Kelly gives many things her personal 'stars', which is helpful in deciding where to go first. Would have liked some more cultural things included, Orlando and surroundings do have loads of interesting art and history.....
Customer Review: This book is the best Orlando Travel Guide by Far!!!!!!
This is the 6th travel guide for the Orlando area that I've recently purchased, and it is the best book I've seen by far. Kelly Monaghan's writing style is very chatty, and he goes into a lot more detail about each tourist activity than the other books I have. This books doesn't speak to the Walt Disney parks nor Universal studios, but there are plenty of other books for them. After reading this book, I changed my planned itinerary to include things I had previously rejected and I dropped a couple of things I had been planning to do. It also helped me decide which dinner shows I will attend, and which company I will use to go airboating. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to see more than just Disney and Universal while vacationing in central Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment