Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A High School Musical Might Sound Like This (based on the Disney musical hit)


A High School Musical Might Sound Like This (based on the Disney musical hit)
Sing the songs from Disney's High School Musical with these professionally styled background tracks! 11 tracks total: 1. What I've Been Looking For 2. Stick To The Status Quo 3. Start Of Something New 4. Bop To The Top 5. Breaking Free 6. Get'cha Head In The Game 7. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You 8. What I've Been Looking For (reprise) 9. When There Was Me And You 10. Get'cha Head In The Game 11. We're All In This Together (contains only karaoke tracks, no guide vocals)
Customer Review: Lots of fun
I really enjoy these background tracks, they are very good renditions of the songs and sound almost exactly like the movie. the intro to "what i've been looking for" sounds a little bit choppy, but otherwise its perfect. I sing tenor and i have lots of difficulty with this music(I donk know how Zac Efron Lucas Grabeel do it), but the tracks are still very high quality and are worth every penny.


Walt Disney's Epcot Center: Creating the New World of Tomorrow
Customer Review: Tomorrow that was, wasnt and is no more
This is a great book that captures the history of the formation of EPCOT based on concepts that were proposed. Some did not come to fruition. Some were put into place, but have now been replaced by others. This now reads as a history/nostalga book. It is still a fun read. The pictures are beautiful, and the text enjoyable. I have a version that shows ISBN 0810908190 published in 1982, 240 pages as listed here, but has a slightly different cover. I will try to load a photo.
Customer Review: This book is great!
This book is great is because it's from when Epcot Center was just opening. It was published before the park even opened. Some things it discusses never even made it to the parks! For example, there are beautiful sketches of the Africa pavilion in the World Showcase, which never came to be. This book is not what I expected, it's better than I expected. I think every Disney fan should have one in their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment