Friday, January 23, 2009

Disney Princess Tea Party: Alisia (uh-LEE-cee-uh)


Disney Princess Tea Party: Alisia (uh-LEE-cee-uh)
Personalized for Alisia (uh-LEE-cee-uh)

Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Alisia over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Alisia that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Alisia will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Alisia through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Alisia will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!


Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds! Activity Book (Disney)
Get ready for some fun with your favorite secret superstar - Hannah Montana - and all her friends! Lots of cool activitites!
Customer Review: pretty lame activites and not for young girls
I was not overly impressed by the activities. Their "activities" are actually fill in the blank questions that would turn any giddy girl into a self conscious and insecure nervous wreck. Let me give you examples of questions they ask: "If I could change one thing about my appearance, it would be ?... If I could change one thing about my personality, it would be ? ... My best friend is beautiful, but she would look great with my ?..." Then they go on to give beauty tips - such as using a pumice stone for your feet, checking your blush in natural light, blah, blah, blah. I would steer tween and pre-tween girls away from this book. There is no appropriate activity for girls of any age in my opinion, but especially not for young girls who are still enjoying the care-free days of childhood. No need to rush them to the insecurities of adolescence!

No comments:

Post a Comment