Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Classic Disney


Classic Disney
Australian exclusive five CD box-set featuring a collection of Disney's best-loved songs. 125 tracks celebrating 60 years of musical magic from Snow White to the Lion King, from Mary Poppins to Toy Story Features such Disney favorites as 'Be Our Guest', 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious', 'Main Street Electrical Parade', 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight', 'Under The Sea', 'Chim Chim Cher-ee', 'The Monkey's Uncle', 'You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!', Zip-A-Dee-Doo Dah', 'Someday My Prince Will Come', 'Heigh Ho', 'You've Got A Friend In Me' and many many more. Five standard jewel cases housed together in a slipcase. EMI. 2006.
Customer Review: promise it'll make you smile
I bought this box set for my girlfriend and I can tell you we have so much fun driving and singing along together. Makes us feel young again!
Customer Review: My Students Love These CD's
I work at a school for disabled adults. I am a support counselor and I drive students (from age 18 to 45)to their appointments, to their jobs, social events, you name it. While we ride in the van I put one of the CD's in the CD player and they adore the old familiar (or new) tunes from movies etc. All the arguments end and they begin to have conversations with each other about Disney movies and which ones are their favorites. They all sing along with the music. I am so happy that I made this purchase. Amazon.com is always so easy to work with. I am always satisfied with their selections and the quick and efficient way they deliver the goods. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment