Sunday, January 25, 2009

hEARS PremEARS Vol. 1: Music From The Disney Channel Original Movies


hEARS PremEARS Vol. 1: Music From The Disney Channel Original Movies
Customer Review: Plz help me out!!
This soundtrack is pretty good. My favorite song on it is diffinately "Sooner Or Later" by Fastball off the movie Brink. I also happened to watch the movie Brink and i enjoyed it quite a bit. I wuz just wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me sum information on the artists and titles of the songs of the Brink movie. I am especially looking for the one played when Brink walks into the X-Bladez tryouts. Any help is much appreciated. Plz email me any information at Beesnees2@juno.com Thnxx
Customer Review: Good
I bought this cd when I was like 8 and I still listen to it sometimes. I really like some of the songs like "Super Nova Girl" and "Sooner or Later" by Fastball. Its fun to listen to and I love these movies so I thought it was really cool that there is a cd!

No comments:

Post a Comment