Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wonderful World of Disney: Ruby Bridges (The Wonderful World of Disney Series)


Wonderful World of Disney: Ruby Bridges (The Wonderful World of Disney Series)
The true story of six-year-old Ruby Bridges who, in 1960, was one of the first African American students to integrate Frantz Elementary School in New Orleans.
Customer Review: PrEtTy GoOd
the book was ok but I'm not really into historical fiction, I just needed it for a book report. but the book gave me LOTS of facz. a+ for me!!!!!!
Customer Review: The Story of Ruby Bridges
Ruby Bridges is an outstanding little girl. She expressed the true sense of being spiritual, honest and true. She taught many valuable lessons to everyone that came into contact with her. I was very pleased after reading such a heartwarming book. Ruby was strong and truly a blessing, regardless of the many degrading words thrown at her. She showed everyone how to stand strong in the midst of adversity. I recommend this book to every adult, so that they can share it with every child they come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment