Friday, June 19, 2009

Disney Sing Along Songs: Under the Sea


Disney Sing Along Songs: Under the Sea
Sing, dance, and play along with your favorite Disney songs! It's fun and easy as you read the on-screen lyrics and join your favorite characters in their most memorable musical moments! Dive into these wonderful water tunes with your host Professor Ludwig von Drake as he introduces a great collection of songs and scenes from PETER PAN, THE RESCUERS, and many other top films and cartoons! You'll also meet Sebastian, the calypso-singing crab from THE LITTLE MERMAID, one of the most popular animated feature films of all time! Sebastian will teach you the lyrics to the award-winning hits "Under The Sea," and "Kiss The Girl"!
Customer Review: A brief comment
I bought this tape to get the main song and arrangement from The Little Mermaid. I like Jamaican steel drum music, and this is one of the best songs done in this style that I've seen. If you add in the visuals, you get one of Disney's finest moments, in my humble opinion. The whole video has a sea or maritime theme, though, which is nice because it thematically ties everything together, and the songs range from 1930s to the 1980s, including Disney's reprisals of even older songs (such as "By the Beautiful Sea," which I suspect goes back to the 1890s or early 1900s). Overall a good video and Scrooge McDuck serves as the host. :-)
Customer Review: A lasting memory (from the childs mind)
A family member bought this vhs for me when I was little.I think before 1994. I am now 25 years old and the songs still this day will put a smile on my face. It took a while for me to get use to some of the older songs but once I got it I was dancing around the house and pretending I could sing all day to them. Im going to purchase it for my daughter now and hope that it brings as much joy to her as it did to me. It is a must have. It will keep the kids interested.


Walt Disney World Explorer
Now every ride, attraction , sow, hotel, recreational activity and nightspot is yours to discover throughout the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and the Disney Studios, Florida! You can begin your exploration at the main map that covers the entire resort and comes to life with animation and your favorite Disney music. Then there's fun at every turn with narrated articles, video and music. From Cinderella Castle to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, you and your family are about to enjoy the fun and excitement of the most magical place on earth!
Customer Review: Great Game
I bought this one to go with my Walt Disney World Explorer First Edition and I love it. It shows you a lot about what Disney World is like. It also shows you some behind-the-scenes activities, plus games and quizzes, too. Except for the fact that they only show Animal Kingdom as 1 attraction, I would give it 5 stars. So for my advice, buy this game!
Customer Review: NEED TO UPDATE
I love this version and the 2nd edition. Great for memories of Disney World. Disney NEEDS to update the cd/rom, because so much has changed since 1998.


Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2008
Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Dining Guide is a complete diner's guide to what's where in the World. What do they serve? How good is it? How much will it cost? It's all here. Our personally rated taste-tested temptations include: who serves the best PB&J, where to sup with Snow White, and why turkey legs are the most popular snack food in the World.

Our updated 2008 edition includes details on WDW's newest eateries, including Animal Kingdom's new table service restaurant; T-Rex: A Prehistoric Family Adventure, Downtown Disney's new interactive dining experience, and the Contemporary resort's gastronomic newcomer, a new first-floor deluxe eatery. This year's edition will also include new recipes, direct from some of the most popular kitchens of Walt Disney World; insider information on securing seats at the World's most beloved restaurants; the scoop on Epcot's perennially popular and ever-expanding "Food and Wine Festival"; and where to find the best bargain buffets and spectacular splurges the Mouse has to offer. We've also added complete coverage of the Disney Dining Plan. Discover our choices for fine fare for everyone in the family-from toddlers to grandparents. Fascinating food facts and secrets to the best spots for eating and enjoying the parades are included in this perfectly-sized gustatorial guide.

Customer Review: Too anemic to be useful
There were two things I hoped to get from this dining guide - menus to help me make dining choices, and reviews of the various restaurants and food stands so I could avoid expensive but lousy food. This was important to me, as you have to make reservations WAY in advance of a trip to WDW to avoid waiting hours in line for food. What I got was Disney propaganda instead of critical reviews, and very little in the way of menu information. I suggest instead the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger, which has critical, more detailed reviews of each WDW dining option. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 (Unofficial Guides)
Customer Review: birnbaums dining guide
If you have the regular birnbaums guide it should do fine. dont waste your money on this. it doesnt give any reviews or helpful hints at all. its just a basic rundown of each restaurant which is already in the birnbaums regular book.

No comments:

Post a Comment