Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cinderella


Cinderella
The enchanting music of Cinderella returns! The CD features original music from the film, plus two new tracks inspired by the story of Cinderella and previously unreleased demo recordings! The two new tracks are "Beautiful," featuring Jim Brickman and Wayne Brady, and "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," featuring Kimberley Locke.
Customer Review: classic cinderella
Bought this as a gift for my 3-year old daughter along with a Hello kitty cd player and some other cds. She loved it all.
Customer Review: cinderalla
I brought this for my daughters 2nd birthday as she loves the movie and trying for her not to watch so much t.v She has her own c.d player in her room [no t.v] We listen it it everyday we sing and dance in her room. All the songs are included as they run in the movie including bonus track that we also listen to. which included tracks that never made it into the movie that we also love I think music is so wonderful and why not a soundtrack I grow up with soundtracks of movies on records my daughters speech is amazing from learning the words to the songs

No comments:

Post a Comment