Saturday, June 27, 2009

Disney Princess Tea Party: Jodi


Disney Princess Tea Party: Jodi
Personalized for Jodi

Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Jodi over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Jodi that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Jodi will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Jodi through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Jodi will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!


Radio Disney: Kid Jams, Vol. 6
Customer Review: Radio Disney: Kid Jams, Vol.6
My daughter sings and dances to every song. What a great CD. I recommend it to all dancing singing boys and girls.
Customer Review: Super Songs
Even though some of the songs were from the Lizzie McGuire soundtracks, this volume of the Radio Disney Jams series contains great hits for all Radio Disney fans to enjoy. I give the 6th volume an overall 10. I Can't Wait - Heard on the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack, this song was totally cool. Hilary Duff, you rule! Dig It - Heard from the movie, Holes, I sure can dig this song. Up, Up, Up - Rose Falcon's song was upbeat and totally catchy. I love it! You're The One - It was good. For one thing, Radio Disney is the station to rely on for the hottest hits. The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) - Heard on the Lizzie McGuire Movie soundtrack, it's a really hip song. Although I have to tell you I also liked the original Blondie version. Sing A Simple Song - Hampton and the Hampsters rock! This is my very favorite song of all in this volume! Just like "The Hampster Dance," my body can't control itself when my ears hear this catchy tune! All I Can Do - It's a totally cool song. I like the chorus. That's So Raven - This is really the theme song from the Disney Channel original series of the same name. Us Against The World - A super song, another Lizzie McGuire hit to jam to. Don't Stop Movin' - S Club 7's song can really get ya swingin' to the music! You won't wanna stop movin' to this song! My Baby - This is sung to the tune of a Jackson 5 song. I would have wanted to give it a 9, but it ended up with a 10 instead. Last One Standing - Triple Image is awesome! Girls, as well as boys, are sure to get into this song like I did. You Make Me Feel Like A Star - This song really does want to make you feel like a star. It's one of my favorite hits, especially from the Lizzie McGuire Movie soundtrack. All For Love - The song by Stevie Brock was totally great. What else can I say about it? Floorfiller - I can't believe they saved this song for last. This A-teens song, also heard in Pop 'Til You Drop, can really get ya dancin'! This is a must-have Radio Disney CD to add to your collection. It's one of the very best, even if they repeated songs from other albums.


Disney Bunnies: Thumper Makes a Splash
From fuzzy yellow ducklings to bright green frogs, Thumper is fascinated by his friends who live in the water. Splashing around looks like fun--but will Thumper make the leap? Thumper's mischievous antics and bendable, waterproof pages make this the ideal title for bathtime fun.
Customer Review: This is a BATH BOOK!
When looking at the product, it says "paperback" and doesn't clearly state the biggest selling point for this entry into the Disney Bunnies Preschool Book Series... It's a BATH BOOK! Gorgeously illustrated and a cute story and its waterproof too. My daughter loves the bunny books and was thrilled to have one to take in the tub with her. A great buy and nice find...

No comments:

Post a Comment