Monday, June 29, 2009

Deep in the Jungle (Disney's Read Along Collection)


Deep in the Jungle (Disney's Read Along Collection)
Customer Review: read along books
My kids love these books!!! They loved them so much that I bought them for my friends kids.
Customer Review: Deep in the jungle read along cd
Exactly what I wanted, great shape, received on time. I will order from them again. The kids will love it. We use the read along CDs while traveling and to relax the grandkids just before bedtime.


Disney At the Piano (Piano Solo Songbook)
Solo piano arrangements of 14 Disney favorites, including: The Bare Necessities * Circle of Life * Colors of the Wind * A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes * Friend Like Me * God Help the Outcasts * It's a Small World * Mickey Mouse March * Under the Sea * more.
Customer Review: If you're looking for piano solos buy this book!
Absolutely beautiful arrangements of disney songs! This is not the typical piano-voice-guitar tab book, so if you're looking for something with lyrics and something that is easy don't buy it. If you're looking for a book of elaborate (but not impossible) piano solos, like I was, of your favorite disney songs, this is the book you want. I picked up the piano again after a very long break. It took awhile to learn the songs, but with hard work they are worth the effort!
Customer Review: GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
I have been playing piano for 8 years and i love this book!! it is one of my favorite books to play out of. I think if you buy it you will enjoy every song out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment