Friday, October 2, 2009

Walt Disney World "Happiest Celebration On Earth" -Vacation Planning Kit-


Walt Disney World "Happiest Celebration On Earth" -Vacation Planning Kit-
2 DVD Vacation Planning Kit


Forever Fairytales - Beauty and the Beast (not Disney)



Disney's Safety Patrol
Customer Review: This is not a very nice movie
One thing I hate most about this movie is seeing Scout Bozell float up in the air with a whole bunch of balloons like Pascal in the story of the Red Balloon. Due to Newton's law of gravity, this is the strangest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, and that is what scares me most about movies or TV starring real people. So if this is one thing you hate or don't like about TV, do me a favor and don't ever buy this movie.
Customer Review: Weird
I think this movie was sooo stupid but funnnyy too watch

No comments:

Post a Comment