Thursday, October 1, 2009

Secret Fairy Homes (Disney Fairies)


Secret Fairy Homes (Disney Fairies)
Welcome to the Home Tree! This is where Tinker Bell and all the Disney Fairies live in their own beautifully- and personally-decorated bedrooms. Girls can lift the large gatefolds on each spread of this unique and interactive book and peek inside each of the fairies' rooms. The intricate metalwork on Tink's bed, the seaweed curtains on Rani's windows, and even the saddle Beck uses when riding frogs are just a few of the delightful fairy treasures to be discovered!
Customer Review: Beautiful Book
This book is wonderful! Full of detailed pictures. My daughter and my neice spend hours looking at the pictures. Perfect for fairy lovers!
Customer Review: cute book!
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter, and she loves it. In fact we both do, and every time my 9 year old niece comes over I find her looking through it too. So much fun to look at!


Ekomomai: Disney's Hawaiian Album
First pressing includes a sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment